Stuck in Beacon Management Hell?
Why install dumb, stand-alone beacons when you can reduce your total cost of ownership, improve security, protect your investment, and allow your customers to communicate even in areas without Wi-Fi or cell coverage?
SWITCH TO BEACONIX
Beaconix Smart Beacons™ are interconnected wirelessly using Bluetooth Smart Mesh. A single Beaconix Controller™ connects a large group of Smart Beacons to the Cloud. Each Smart Beacon is independently-controlled and supports:
- Apple’s iBeacon™ protocol
- Google’s Eddystone™ protocol
- Beaconix 2WAY™ smartphone communications
- Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) and other BLE asset tracking applications
Need to upgrade your beacons to support a new protocol?
Don’t dispatch a fleet of technicians to replace or update your remote beacons: with Beaconix, all your beacons, world-wide, can be updated at once at the push of a button.
A security risk has been identified?
Fix it at the push of a button.
Your premises suffer from bad wireless internet connectivity?
Beaconix uses Bluetooth Smart Mesh networks to connect smartphones in proximity: sending and receiving!
Remote Firmware updates
- Beaconix Smart Beacons dramatically reduce total cost of ownership by making it unnecessary to dispatch technicians to thousands of locations.
Real time update and programming
- Beaconix Smart Beacons can be instantly configured from the cloud to change the content they transmit; this is particularly important for beacon networks made available to third-party applications.
- Beaconix Smart Beacons can relay information bidirectionally between a smartphone and the cloud, allowing retailers to engage customers even if their stores suffer from a bad Internet connectivity
- Beaconix Smart Beacons use BLE to track assets in their proximity, opening the door to previously unthinkable applications.
Sophisticated security measures
- Beaconix Smart Beacons benefit from cloud connectivity to implement the most advanced security methods.
SMART MESH BEACONS
Beaconix’s sophisticated, yet easy to use cloud-based beacon management system allows you to control multiple mesh networks (typically one per location) from a single console. Beaconix offers Bluetooth LE beacons in two main configurations: A/C powered and battery powered.
Based in Silicon Valley, and led by experts in networking and mobile technologies, Beaconix offers the best and most cost-effective beacons available worldwide.